Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Saturday Crafters September 15th



Just a reminder that Saturday Crafters will be starting up again on September 15th!!!!  I hope you are ready for some crafting time with friends, old and new – and if you haven’t joined us before, please do!  We’d love to have you!

I wanted to let you know that there are two new yarn stores in the Windsor area:

Little Sheep Yarn Boutique https://littlesheepyarn.com/

The Hook Pusher 628 Monmouth Street, Windsor (off Wyandotte in Walkerville)

I will be at the Essex BIA Street Party on Friday September 21st 4pm-7pm to promote our Saturday Crafters group – the theme is “superhero”, so we will have some crafting demos and maybe some capes to sew patches on, for the little superheros 😊.

Art Space Essex is teaming up with Black Sheep Knits to host a Culture Days event at the Chartwell Royal Oak Long Term Care Residence in Kingsville on Saturday September 29th, all ages welcome – see the flyer below – we will have quilts and afghans on display, crafting demos and a pop-up art hive for make and takes.



1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, I am Adorjan Adelmo from Yasinya village Ukraine and I just want to say a very resounding thanks  to Mr Benjamin Lee Financial loan services for their sincerity, Openness, Transparency, Truthfulness, Love and support during and after getting loan funds from them. I have been through a lot in the hands of in life and time won’t permit me to say all that I went through in the year of pandemic but God answered my prayers through the support and love from Mr Benjamin Lee Financial loan services who embraced me and understood me despite my initial doubt and unseriousness and with his good heart and love I am now a home owner through his 2% interest rate loan funds and I have vow to spread this news and also tell the world that there are still genuine and few good online loan firms out there that can assist and also revive a dry bone like I was.
    Don’t fail to listen and read this testimony because this is a true life changing experience and anyone that needs this kind of turn around should not hesitate or doubt this because I have proven and I swear to God in Heaven that this story is real and also the story of my experience with them .
    Contact them today. WhatsApp - +1-989-394-3740 Email:    247officedept@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete